Friday, June 15, 2007

Daytime Emmy's

Well, I was getting worried when none of the Emmy's were going to the Young and the Restless... but in the end they saved the best for last!

I'm very happy that Christian LaBlanc won, he's a wonderful actor!

Very bummed The View didn't receive an Emmy...
Oh yeah, I'm a huge Rosie supporter and fan!
Since she left I watched a couple times and that Barbara Walters has a very tight reign on those girls now... It's just not enjoyable to see her cutting them off from voicing their VIEW! It's time for the network to voice it's view and cancel this show! I do wish Joy the best, I enjoy her... but that Elisabeth is a whiney, uninformed child that needs to be taken off TV. She had her 15 minutes of fame in Survivor and those weren't so great, why is she getting more????

I digress... Go Rosie! Wake people up, get the facts out there... God knows that no one else is!

No comments: